1L, 5L, 20L
Quick Floc is a super concentrated liquid floc designed specifically to drop all suspended particles to the pool floor in as little as 4-6 hours. Quick Floc is equally effective in salt and chlorine pools.
Directions for use (Vacuum to waste treatment):
Quick Floc can be added to the pool at anytime during the season. Quick Floc achieves excellent results when clearing a newly filled pool and can cut non-swimming time when clearing a green pool.
- Adjust pH to 7.6 or above and alkalinity to 80ppm or above
- Turn filter to bypass or recirculate
- Dilute required dose of Quick Floc into a bucket of water and distribute evenly around pool
- Leave pump on for 1-2 hours then switch off and allow all particles to settle to the floor of the pool
- Vacuum all debris to waste
- After vacuuming top up water to normal levels and return to normal filtering for a further 6 hours
- Check and balance water before swimming
IMPORTANT - WHEN USING LIQUID FLOC ENSURE FILTER PRESSURE DOES NOT EXCEED MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDED LEVELS