Focus Products Pty Ltd
Powercide 4 is a longlife algaecide that can be used for the removal and prevention of black spot, green and mustard algae and can be used for winterising pools.
100g/L BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE
50G/L COPPER present as an ORGANO-COPPER COMPLEX
1L, 5L, 20L
- Clean pool thoroughly, brush walls and floor. Vacuum pool.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6. Filter as normal
- Add product directly to pool. DO NOT add via pool skimmer
- After adding product switch off filter and brush walls and floor of pool thoroughly.
- Allow sediment to settle for 2-3 hours then vacuum directly to waste.
- If necessary repeat after 2-3 days
Copper in water reduces the activity of chlorine and bromine. Check chlorine or bromine levels after applying this product and adjust according to those products instructions.
DO NOT add Calcium Hypochlorite or any alkaline material for 72 hours after adding product
200mls per 10,000L water
Excessive copper concentrations may stain hair and swim wear as well as discolour pool surfaces
Will damage eyes. Will irritate the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and skin. When using the product, wear rubber gloves. If the product gets into eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.
- Treats black spot, mustard and green algae
- Prevents algae outbreaks
- May be used as a winteriser